Publishing a Kindle ebook is one of the best ways to earn money online and it is the best way to generating passive income, nowadays amazon.com is the biggest competitor to Google than any other search engine, more shoppers try to search for any product on Amazon.com than any traditional search engine…
When people want some information on a specific topic they search on google but when they want in-depth information about any topic they try to find the highly recommended book on Amazon, so you can use the power of Amazon to sell your ebook, this business is suitable for the people who have the depth knowledge of a certain topic or love to do research and explain it in an easily understood way.
Tips to Create a Kindle book:
- Research, research, and research. It is the key to a successful Kindle eBook product. Research about what people are looking for in the domain related to your eBook’s topic. For example, if you are creating an eBook on ‘SEO’ look for how many people are looking for SEO on the internet and Amazon? What are their expectations for a book? You can easily conduct this research by studying the comments, reviews, and popularity of the existing competitor’s books on Amazon.
- Write to one reader. When you know your ideal reader, you know how much he/she already knows. You can avoid boring him/her with obvious information, and you can provide exactly the information he/she’s looking for.
- Check out how many people are asking questions on the topic you have chosen, using websites such as Quora, Yahoo Answers, and WikiAnswers. More questions mean more people are looking for answers and that’s a good sign.
- Look out for the market gaps in your selected domain. And see whether there’s demand for some topic, see whether your eBook can cater that demand.
- Visit Amazon.com and see how many books are present on your selected domain. Are people buying those books? This will help you to understand the demand and purchasing ability of the market in your domain.
- Find a few friendly readers who match your ideal reader profile and give them your first draft. Not only will they help make your book better, it will also boost your confidence.
How to Monetize:
Sign up to kindle direct publishing program with this you get exclusive distribution rights for your eBook. This will allow you to sell your ebook in all the countries where Amazon.com is available, you can create a small website on the related topic to promote your eBook through it. the more eBook you sell the more money you get.
I hope you get what you want. if you have any questions about Kindle eBook please comment below…….